The official 2015 College Football (Outside of WA) Thread

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm sure the fan bases of the two worst teams in the Pac-12 will have their own threads throughout the season ;) so for all those College Football fans and games that don't involve the Huskies or Cougs .. this thread is for you!

Tonight we start the season, before the first Saturday of the young year. This isn't the biggest weekend in CFB, but after over 8 long months of no football .. glad it's here!

Interested to see how Michigan looks under Harbaugh, and of course how Utah looks coming off of a good season in the Pac-12. Game of the week appears to be ASU-TAMU and possibly Auburn-Louisville.

dino26

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":35bagqhw said:
I'm sure the fan bases of the two worst teams in the Pac-12 will have their own threads throughout the season ;) so for all those College Football fans and games that don't involve the Huskies or Cougs .. this thread is for you!

Tonight we start the season, before the first Saturday of the young year. This isn't the biggest weekend in CFB, but after over 8 long months of no football .. glad it's here!

Interested to see how Michigan looks under Harbaugh, and of course how Utah looks coming off of a good season in the Pac-12. Game of the week appears to be ASU-TAMU and possibly Auburn-Louisville.

I cant wait tomorrow for the Auburn Louisville game in Atlanta cant wait to see Jeremy Johnson and Roc Thomas play tomorrow it starts at 8pm UK time so its perfect viewing for me.

WDE

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":y6464rdu said:
I'm sure the fan bases of the two worst teams in the Pac-12 will have their own threads throughout the season ;) so for all those College Football fans and games that don't involve the Huskies or Cougs.

Hey, they could both beat Colorado.

Wasnt very impressed with tcu last night. They didnt look like a #2 team. I still have them making the playoffs this year though. The injury to scooby wright sucks (knee injury probably out for season).

My playoff teams: Ohio state, Oregon, tcu, auburn.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":6kruj4ge said:
Hasselbeck":6kruj4ge said:
I'm sure the fan bases of the two worst teams in the Pac-12 will have their own threads throughout the season ;) so for all those College Football fans and games that don't involve the Huskies or Cougs.

Hey, they could both beat Colorado.

Wasnt very impressed with tcu last night. They didnt look like a #2 team. I still have them making the playoffs this year though. The injury to scooby wright sucks (knee injury probably out for season).

My playoff teams: Ohio state, Oregon, tcu, auburn.

Yeah.. Minnesota isn't some scrub team though, they gave Ohio State fits last season when the Buckeyes started to get hot. But Boykin didn't look sharp, he missed a lot of open WR's .. still that conference is really down this year and they don't face a real test until November with OU and Baylor

We agree on playoff teams for the most part.. I have USC in over Oregon because I'm a homer, but I definitely agree that the Pac 12 champ will be in the playoff

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
dino26":2mqs1mdd said:
Hasselbeck":2mqs1mdd said:

I cant wait tomorrow for the Auburn Louisville game in Atlanta cant wait to see Jeremy Johnson and Roc Thomas play tomorrow it starts at 8pm UK time so its perfect viewing for me.

WDE

Really excited to see Jeremy Johnson too. He's my dark horse pick for the Heisman, I think he's a tremendous player and I just LOVE Malzahn's offense

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Stanford's offense looking just as bad, if not worse than washingtons. Starting to thing Cal might be oregons toughest competition in the northern division.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Congrats to the Ducks for beating the best team in Washington today.

Cody Kessler looks great so far, but USC's offensive line is very Seahawks esque right now. Five sacks already for the RED WOLVES (awesome nickname) in the first half. USC needs to fix this in a hurry.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If Ohio State doesn't repeat, I will be very very surprised

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":39g13okz said:
If Ohio State doesn't repeat, I will be very very surprised

Any given Sunday (Saturday) and all that, but if I were a betting man I'd take Ohio state over the field. They're just on another level, plus they have a pretty easy path to get to the playoffs so they'll build up depth and be fresh.

Latest posts