Sark drunk, slurred speech, cursed, embarrassed USC at event

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Steve Sarkisian got drunk at a USC donor event last night and it makes me wonder if USC fans miss Lane Kiffin yet?

USC head football coach Steve Sarkisian got turnt up for the party last night in front of his team, his coaches, and some USC donors.

Sarkisian was reportedly slurring his words, dropping some F-bombs (I don’t think he was talking about Finebaum), and made some sex jokes. Here’s a sampling of what the USC fanboards are saying about it:

“Apparently his drink of choice was Fireball shots.”

“FFS people, he did the exact same shit a couple of years ago. Took the mic wasted and talked shit about Cal.”

“He appeared to be drunk, slurred his speech, dropped an eff bomb. No doubt he was wasted, enough so that McKay and Hayden went backstage and were seen talking to him. He didn’t come back. The program announcer and assistants finished the program. embarrassing.”

“Other sites have him telling dildo jokes in mixed company.”

“Wait for the video to hit social media.”

Actually the fact that the video hasn’t hit social media yet feels like a miracle. How in this day and age of camera phones do we not have a drunk coach Sark video yet?

Steve Sarkisian is going through a divorce, but this is way beyond the pale.

Sarkisian has apologized saying: “I sincerely apologize to my players and staff and to our fans for my behavior and my inappropriate language at our kickoff event Saturday night. I have a responsibility to all of them and I let them down. Pat Haden talked to me after the event about my actions and I assured him this will not happen again.”

https://bamahammer.com/2015/08/23/steve ... iffin-yet/

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
If you're going to be a rambling uncontrollable drunk... OWN IT. Don't apologise. Some of the world's most hilarious characters loved a sesh on the ale.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
USC head coach Steve Sarkisian has apologized for his behavior at Saturday night's Salute to Troy event, where according to sources he was intoxicated, used foul language and insulted other programs.

Sarkisian appeared to be drunk and was slurring his words, a team source told ESPN's Shelley Smith.

"Our whole team is embarrassed," said the source, who added that athletic director Pat Haden had to intervene and was seen berating Sarkisian backstage afterward.

The source said Sarkisian disparaged USC opponents, saying "they all suck" about a number of Pac-12 schools, and used inappropriate language while introducing his team to alumni and donors, as seen in video provided to ESPN by the team source.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college- ... jans-event

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2015":4gnfocgl said:
Apparently, this was USC's biggest booster event of the year. Wow . . . I wonder if he has a problem.

Umm it could be unemployment based on the new no tolerance level at USC.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'd still take drunken Sark over Lane Kiffin any day of the week

Subzero717

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2jent34h said:
Apparently, this was USC's biggest booster event of the year. Wow . . . I wonder if he has a problem.
Uhh I'm sure he's not the first to have 1 too many at a booster event. I'm sure a lot of the boosters were in the same boat.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He's a boob. He's a step up from Kiffin, but no matter how many 5 star recruits he gets I still wont be overly concerned with USC as long as he's their coach.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
He's aged and gained a lot of weight since he took the job. :shock:

alg_steve_sarkisian.jpg

Maxresdefault

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawknation2015":32gmrlh8 said:
Not to be insensitive, but he does have the appearance of an addict.

steve_sarkisian.jpg

He's going to be addicted to winning.

[youtube]bFKfQN5Y7Ds[/youtube]

JSeahawks":32gmrlh8 said:
He's a boob. He's a step up from Kiffin, but no matter how many 5 star recruits he gets I still wont be overly concerned with USC as long as he's their coach.

Latestcb20120511112335

Your day of reckoning has come.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":eyyajubz said:
hawknation2015":eyyajubz said:
Not to be insensitive, but he does have the appearance of an addict.

steve_sarkisian.jpg

He's going to be addicted to winning.

[youtube]bFKfQN5Y7Ds[/youtube]

JSeahawks":eyyajubz said:

Latestcb20120511112335

Your day of reckoning has come.

Bane died.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":67xxbio2 said:
I'd still take drunken Sark over Lane Kiffin any day of the week
SC could have done the right thing, and hired Coach O. Instead they hired a boob to be the HC.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Now reports are surfacing that he drank in the locker room after games.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
CPHawk":27o74pn3 said:
Now reports are surfacing that he drank in the locker room after games.

Did you see how they lost against ASU, BC and Utah? I drank a lot too. :lol:

drrew

Reaction score
Sark was known as a heavy drinker while at the UW as well. This SC event was more public than previous instances, but he's made a fool of himself in public before.

If SC doesn't compete nationally this year, this could give Haden an excuse to move on.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Former USC coach Lane Kiffin also consumed alcohol after games but interim coach Ed Orgeron said he banned it from the locker room when he took over in 2013. Sarkisian brought back alcohol last season and several sources said there was a culture of drinking that existed.

This is believed to be a carryover from his days at the University of Washington, where he served as head coach from 2009-2013.

“There were always beers and stuff around,” said a former Washington athletic department employee who asked not to be identified.

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/2015082 ... all-dinner

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
None of this is surprising. The stuff he pulled at UW was beyond ridiculous. Joeys, patron, sororities, drunken spectacles. This is his MO. He can't control himself.

Sark being sober at one of these events should be what makes headlines, because that just doesn't happen

Threedee

Reaction score
hawknation2015":15syy0g5 said:
Well, on the bright side, he won't have to worry about them raising too much money. :D