If QB Brandon Bridge isn't the next star..

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
On offense you can always move him to defense :D

[youtube]ndwdEEJVgWs[/youtube]
[youtube]o46h5fJcKig[/youtube]

Brandon Bridge, South Alabama, QB: 6'4 229 lbs.
Projected Rd: mid/late

Within the first couple plays of watching Bridge I thought, "man if he can't play QB maybe he's the next Kam Chancellor or even Brandon Browner because he looks identical to them."

So then I went looking for player comparison at http://mockdraftable.com/players/2015/

7050212273a37688a94ef07a726c8b0f

10f4289ddba60873ac9f2913e8f83f8e

My hunch was confirmed. Maybe I'm reaching, but I think that's some intriguing versatility Pete and John might like.

Really, though, I was probably most excited just watching him at quarterback. He has all the tools and incredible upside to be a talented QB. He might have as strong an arm of any prospect since Mallett and he's got the size and athleticism only a notch below Cam Newton. He's played overall weak competition and only has a year of starting experience, but there's a glimpse of real potential.

If BJ Daniels is being looked at as other then a development QB then I hope they consider Bridge to be his replacement.

My early draft grade: 4th rd

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I thought he looked terrible. He has the delicate touch of a rapist.

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Lol. Funny enough he's got better touch on his deep ball then short and intermediate.

He's only a 1 year starter at S. Alabama. He has his flaws but there's room to grow. If he didn't need time to develop there's no way a 6'4 230 QB with a cannon of an arm and runs a 4.7 is there in the late rounds.

I wouldn't want him to backup Russell next year as the #2 but as the #3 QB I'd rather have him then the late rd 4-year starter who doesn't have the tools to be anything more then a backup.

Hawks46

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1njbssyd said:
I thought he looked terrible. He has the delicate touch of a rapist.

Depends on what kind of rapist you are.

Seafan

Reaction score
He's a big athlete. Not too bad of a QB in this game. I wonder whose rookie camp he attends.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sadly he went undrafted, and is now in the CFL though he went to the Cowboys rookie mini-camp.