Ohio state looking real good....

Rat

Reaction score
JSeahawks":u0qu8xi3 said:
If everyone wins its going to be real tough leaving either tcu or Ohio state home.
Hopefully Georgia Tech does their part and they won't need to leave anyone home.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Have a feeling the committee will manipulate it to get oregon vs Ohio state.... Make it a traditional rose bowl matchup. If these games hold up:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Ohio state
4. Florida state

Sucks to be tcu.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":396jnuuf said:
Have a feeling the committee will manipulate it to get oregon vs Ohio state.... Make it a traditional rose bowl matchup. If these games hold up:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Ohio state
4. Florida state

Sucks to be tcu.
Got a feeling you're right.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Well the Buckeyes didn't face that tough of a schedule..Big12 really?lol and played Akron ,Yougstown and Miami of Ohio..I'm sorry they are good but best 4??I think they get walloped by the Tide /Ducks..Florida State same thing as Ohio State..I think that playoff needs to be top 6/8 it's looking like a BCS again..

Rat

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2j3cse3d said:
Well the Buckeyes didn't face that tough of a schedule..Big12 really?lol and played Akron ,Yougstown and Miami of Ohio..
The Buckeyes played none of those teams.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
You are correct,I must be thinking last 2 years..But they did play Navy and Kent state with 2 open dates and weak big 12 schedule..I do credit them for winning with 3 different qbs though but the Tide will kill them..

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm not normally one to go conspiracy theory, but does anybody else think Wisconsin took a dive to help get Ohio State into the Top 4? I just don't see realistically how that game was as lopsided as it was. Awful convenient, if you ask me. I hope the Tide hands them their arse.