Needs via draft LB WR TE DT

Biggiec76

Reaction score
Benardrick McKinney - I look at this year and at where we are and I see that it boils down to Bobby Wagner and our dependency on him, we have no under coverage on passing and he is just an animal, hence why I think we should address this first in the draft and the kid above is that special guy that we can use, size, speed and he is a 100+ tackler with a nose for the football. we get him and it allows us to do so much on all three levels of the defense. I am not a fan of WR unless a Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson is in the first but I don't see it. TE can be addressed in the 2nd rd or 3rd. Thoughts?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I would rate our needs in this order:

1-DT
2-LT/LG (we're probably going to re-sign only one of Okung & Carpenter, the other will need to be replaced)
3-TE
4-WR
5-DE

HawkWow

Reaction score
I've never been a BPA kinda' guy, preferring to draft for need, but OL aside, I hope we grab the best player on the board this year. See if that might work.

I have a sneaking suspicion we re-sign Okung and I have mixed emotions about that. Certainly money will sway my opinion one way or another, but the thought of a post-bank Carpenter scares the bejesus out of me. I anticipate a Carp relapse with Sydney Rice's chicken chain the ultimate winner in the deal.