Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The 2019 Recruiting thread

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:04 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    KitsapGuy wrote:

Softy seems to be making up his own rankings, he’s a 3 star everywhere else.

It's called Softy-World but he will be a 4-star by the end of next season. ;)
    In the old days the other O-linemen would have just taken Ifedi out back and beat the crap out of him.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 pm
  • Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:46 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.

:2thumbs: UDub definitely the place for DB's.
    In the old days the other O-linemen would have just taken Ifedi out back and beat the crap out of him.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:32 am
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.

:2thumbs: UDub definitely the place for DB's.

Hearing it might be Florida State. He cancelled a visit he was supposed to take to UW a couple weekends ago. And now he’s cancelled his plans to go to the Oregon spring game this weekend. Freakin Willie Taggart.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:21 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.

He announced his top 5. Oregon, Washington, Florida State, Oklahoma and Notre Dame
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:33 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Keep an eye on Jeremiah Criddell tomorrow. #68 player in the country. He tweeted out that he has a major announcement at noon. Might just be announcing his top 3 or something, but I think he might be committing to UW.

He announced his top 5. Oregon, Washington, Florida State, Oklahoma and Notre Dame

Drama Queen
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:37 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Drama Queen

I don't know how many 5-stars there are every year but I am guessing there are 15-20. I get it when they play this game but this kid isn't a 5-star and is exaggerating his status. We need more coaches like Chris Peterson who refuses to play this game.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:16 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Drama Queen

I don't know how many 5-stars there are every year but I am guessing there are 15-20. I get it when they play this game but this kid isn't a 5-star and is exaggerating his status. We need more coaches like Chris Peterson who refuses to play this game.

Don't know why, but this reminded me of Joe Thomas fishing with his father when he was the third pick for the Browns. I guess that's the opposite of a drama Queen.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:06 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Drama Queen

If he is not going to UW and comes here it will be because of Todd Lyght.
    The guy has been stocking up on DB's and is getting good ones.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Drama Queen

Hey, at least he narrowed it down to 5. Another of Oregon’s targets, a running back from Michigan, announced his top 16 today. Doesn’t bother me, they only get to go thru the process once in their lives, they should have fun with it.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Really good article on Hawaii recruits.
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Drama Queen

Hey, at least he narrowed it down to 5. Another of Oregon’s targets, a running back from Michigan, announced his top 16 today. Doesn’t bother me, they only get to go thru the process once in their lives, they should have fun with it.

The fun part is fine, not the elitist attitude.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:51 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Drama Queen

The fun part is fine, not the elitist attitude.

I'm not against kids having fun and enjoying the moment. Most say "I'm trimming my list down to the final five, I'll release that list in one week." This kid got fan bases from 5 schools jacked up for nothing.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:05 am
  • Floodgates about to open.

Mase Funa, #3 olb, #37 overall player in the country commits to Oregon. That Mater Dei pipeline opening up. Highest rated linebacker the ducks have ever had.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5349882/Mase-Funa
    Last edited by JSeahawks on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:32 am

Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:07 am
  • Another senior transfer for the ducks, tight end Kano Dillon from University if south Florida. He’s a bull.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:29 pm
  • Big boy Jason Rodriguez Commits to SC
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:27 pm
  • Something interesting to keep an eye on. Supposedly Cale Millen is the number 1 qb on the ducks board. He’s only a mid 3 star but the Oregon coaches absolutely love him. What makes this interesting is that this is Hugh Millen’s son, and Hugh of course is a notorious Duck hater. He does have a long time friendship with coach Cristobal preceding his duck days. Just something to keep an eye on. If Cale does become a duck it will certainly make for some interesting radio from his dad.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:46 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Floodgates about to open.

Mase Funa, #3 olb, #37 overall player in the country commits to Oregon. That Mater Dei pipeline opening up. Highest rated linebacker the ducks have ever had.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5349882/Mase-Funa

Oregon has a completely unproven new head coach that hasn't done jack-squat, if he doesn't produce results look for a bunch of flips this year too.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:09 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Jayvaun Williams high 3 star athlete from Valencia has joined the flock. He'll probably start out at running back, but could also play safety.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7586681/58 ... 4e9cbd421c

No idea why this is funny to me..I guess you might as well say "cult" :lol:
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:22 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Something interesting to keep an eye on. Supposedly Cale Millen is the number 1 qb on the ducks board. He’s only a mid 3 star but the Oregon coaches absolutely love him. What makes this interesting is that this is Hugh Millen’s son, and Hugh of course is a notorious Duck hater. He does have a long time friendship with coach Cristobal preceding his duck days. Just something to keep an eye on. If Cale does become a duck it will certainly make for some interesting radio from his dad.

Listed as hard commit to Northwestern.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:42 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Something interesting to keep an eye on. Supposedly Cale Millen is the number 1 qb on the ducks board. He’s only a mid 3 star but the Oregon coaches absolutely love him. What makes this interesting is that this is Hugh Millen’s son, and Hugh of course is a notorious Duck hater. He does have a long time friendship with coach Cristobal preceding his duck days. Just something to keep an eye on. If Cale does become a duck it will certainly make for some interesting radio from his dad.

Wiltfong, Huffman and Biggins who are 3 of the best in the business (national guys, not local Oregon guys), have all Crystal Ball’d him to Oregon in the last 24 hours.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:08 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Something interesting to keep an eye on. Supposedly Cale Millen is the number 1 qb on the ducks board. He’s only a mid 3 star but the Oregon coaches absolutely love him. What makes this interesting is that this is Hugh Millen’s son, and Hugh of course is a notorious Duck hater. He does have a long time friendship with coach Cristobal preceding his duck days. Just something to keep an eye on. If Cale does become a duck it will certainly make for some interesting radio from his dad.

About that....

JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:18 pm
  • Senior transfer wr Tabari Hines from Wake Forest has commited to the ducks. 58 catches and 7 tds last season.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0A8o26eQZJg
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 02, 2018 8:23 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:

About that....

His mom wants Northwestern over Oregon for their superior academics, his dad is against because it's Whoregon.

Your program has been relegated to stealing WSU coaches and picking up UW crumbs.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed May 02, 2018 8:45 am
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:

About that....

His mom wants Northwestern over Oregon for their superior academics, his dad is against because it's Whoregon.

Your program has been relegated to stealing WSU coaches and picking up UW crumbs.

Yet, he’s going to be a Duck within a week and a half.

Oh, and his dad is very much onboard with what Cristobal is building.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 02, 2018 9:00 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:

About that....

Yet, he’s going to be a Duck within a week and a half.

So you are saying his dad would rather he be a duck than a HUSKY?
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed May 02, 2018 9:02 am
  • I’m saying his dad is perfectly fine and happy with him being a duck.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 02, 2018 9:08 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:

Right, the entire Pac-12 is shaking in their booots over your FIU 27 and 48 coach, lol.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed May 02, 2018 9:14 am
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Right, the entire Pac-12 is shaking in their booots over your FIU 27 and 48 coach, lol.

Not sure what that has to do with anything? Obviously he has a lot to prove, as all new coaches do. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 02, 2018 9:20 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.
    |

Lol, the Millens have 100% "bought in" to the reality that there is no room at UW for him.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed May 02, 2018 10:16 am
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.
    |

Lol, the Millens have 100% "bought in" to the reality that there is no room at UW for him.

Again, the 2 have nothing to do with each other. Obviously Hugh would rather have his son at UW, he’s the biggest husky homer this side of you.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 02, 2018 7:05 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.
    |

Again, the 2 have nothing to do with each other. Obviously Hugh would rather have his son at UW, he’s the biggest husky homer this side of you.

Which has nothing to do w/me either. It has to do w/you making it sound like it's a coup for Oregon, it is not.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed May 02, 2018 7:16 pm
  • Making it sound like a coup? Over northwestern? Washington doesn’t even have anything to do with it except his dad is a husky honk. As far as I know, the Huskies never even offered him.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 02, 2018 7:36 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Making it sound like a coup? Over northwestern? Washington doesn’t even have anything to do with it except his dad is a husky honk. As far as I know, the Huskies never even offered him.

C'mon, you are the king of backpedaling; all that Millen is "100% bought-in" stuff.

Who do you really think you are kidding J?

And please, don't take this as criticism, it is not, in fact, it's damned entertaining.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed May 02, 2018 7:41 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Making it sound like a coup? Over northwestern? Washington doesn’t even have anything to do with it except his dad is a husky honk. As far as I know, the Huskies never even offered him.

C'mon, you are the king of backpedaling; all that Millen is "100% bought-in" stuff.

Who do you really think you are kidding J?

And please, don't take this as criticism, it is not, in fact, it's damned entertaining.

Backpedaling from what? His dad is 100% behind him being a Duck. I dont know what else to tell you. It will go down this weekend. Does that make it a coup over Washington (which i think is what you're trying to get at?)? No, it doesnt, because UW is not even involved in his recruitment. It means the Ducks are about to land a commit. Nothing more, nothing less.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 02, 2018 9:57 pm
  • Will you two stop it already with the bickering back and forth over a teenager. Do u guys realize how silly it looks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Wed May 02, 2018 10:05 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:Will you two stop it already with the bickering back and forth over a teenager. Do u guys realize how silly it looks lol

Your comment is out of context, It isn't about a teenager, it's about an agenda.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 pm
  • You have to remember Jseahawks seeing Washington rise to prominence again is like watching the Bengals win the division if your a Browns fan. Oregon slipping to the level of hoping to re-catch the fleeting glory they had under Kelly is like Browns fans hoping the Era of Jim Brown returns in Cleveland.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed May 02, 2018 10:40 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:Will you two stop it already with the bickering back and forth over a teenager. Do u guys realize how silly it looks lol

Your comment is out of context, It isn't about a teenager, it's about an agenda.

So what is Jseahawks’ agenda?

dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Thu May 03, 2018 6:51 am
  • I would love to know my agenda as well. I thought it was just to talk ‘cruitin. Obviously I come at it from a Duck fans perspective, because that's what I am, but there's no agenda.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu May 03, 2018 7:50 am
  • dopeboy206 wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:Will you two stop it already with the bickering back and forth over a teenager. Do u guys realize how silly it looks lol

So what is Jseahawks’ agenda?

I'm not going to belabor the subject or state the obvious just because you are oblivious or late to the party. His "schtict" as another poster put it, is well known here. Suffice it say what you call "bickering" is simple clarification that he seems to need now and then.

JSeahawks = "Who? Me?"

And yes, we move on.
    Last edited by DomeHawk on Thu May 03, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Some new Husky prospects
Thu May 03, 2018 8:27 am
  • Huskies looking at some 4-star prospects who might commit early. With the buzz of 5-star Jacob Eason playing next year and two of the best QB's in the nation the following year, I am hoping that will attract some elite WR talent. This would be a real opportunity for them to get the national exposure playing with top QB's will get you.

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2018/4/29/1 ... -prospects
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Thu May 03, 2018 5:36 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Ducks added a senior transfer from UNLV. Cornerback Tim Hough. Don’t know much about him but he started down there for 3 years, so at the worst he’ll add nice depth. Expect 2 or 3 more senior transfers in the next month or two.

Nevermind on this one. His transcripts didn’t line up with Oregon’s graduate school programs. He’s not going to be able to enroll.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun May 06, 2018 12:22 pm
  • Cale Millen (discussed above) has commited to the ducks.

"I think it's pretty cool, because obviously my dad is going to support me no matter what," said Millen. "He's the No. 1 Oregon fan now." Will make his radio show interesting.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun May 06, 2018 5:29 pm

In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Sun May 06, 2018 8:05 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Cale Millen (discussed above) has commited to the ducks.

"I think it's pretty cool, because obviously my dad is going to support me no matter what," said Millen. "He's the No. 1 Oregon fan now." Will make his radio show interesting.

All partisanship aside, wish him the best.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

Sun May 06, 2018 9:18 pm
  • Ducks added another senior transfer. Dallas Warmack from Alabama. The cool thing about him is that even though he’s a graduate transfer and is eligible immediately he graduated early and has two years eligibility remaining. He was buried on Alabama’s depth chart but the hope is that he can start at right guard and push Throckmorton out to tackle, allowing the young guys more seasoning. He of course is familiar with Cristobal, who recruited him to Alabama.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon May 07, 2018 3:37 am
  • In the land of Troy, the consensus opinion is that ducks are gonna have twin boys from Monarch land on 5/13.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information