Darrius Guise

Husky Seahawk

Reaction score
original poster":3a0alfrh said:
The guy has got amber flags all over him.

You just have to go through his social media to see it, it's all there.

Guys a fool. Certainly doesn't respect women, that's for sure.

Guice has become my favorite player in this draft class. I am surprised to hear you say that he has character concerns. All I have heard about Guice is that he has a great personality. I just looked at his twitter and Instagram and I didn't see anything that indicated he is a fool and doesn't respect women. Can you show evidence of your claim?

ivotuk

Reaction score
chris98251":1dleivhh said:
ivotuk":1dleivhh said:
I don't know what it is, but something about him bothers me. Might be his character, I worry about injury for him because he's not as thick as Marshawn and he'll likely try to emulate him instead of playing his own game.

And I just don't see the power that Lynch had. Guice can make a hard hit, but so could Rawls. It's making that hard hit, then powering a group of tacklers forward that made Marshawn special. Just don't see that kind of power with Guice.

Can you see any RB running straight up so they don't hit someone with a glancing blow with their helmet and gain yards?

This is a issue that is going to either make things impossible or create a redefined rule of helmet contact. Lynch lowered his shoulder and leg drive and movement kept him going as with other power backs. stand up runners need holes and a good move.

That new rule is bullshit. I don't know how they can enforce that with a straight face. You can't change a football players methods and habits in less than one season by making a new rule! Idiots!

That rule is going to result in unfair, game-changing penalties all across the league. Pure. BUllshit.