Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Host Site Finalists for the 2019 & 2020 NFL Draft

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• This is something they should hold in London.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• SeatownJay wrote:http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22455136/nfl-names-draft-host-finalists-2019-2020

Cleveland/Canton, Nashville, Kansas City, Denver, and Las Vegas are the finalists. I really hope it's Vegas.

Vegas would be cool.

In my gambling days I would go to Vegas and the various sport's books for March Madness. So fun.
    Fallin' in love with this new installment of the Seahawks!!!
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• I couldn’t imagine being in Vegas and wanting to stop doing Vegas to go attend a draft. I always watch it in tv, but seems like it would be a pretty boring event to actually go to, especially considering the other stuff you could do in Vegas. They should put it in Cleveland or Pittsburgh or somewhere there’s nothing else to do.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

• No idea why Cleveland is on that list. Guess it might be exciting with them likely having the first pick again. Get the hometown crowd really into it at the beginning. If it were there this year, would make more sense with all the picks Cleveland has.

From that list I would put it in either Vegas or Denver. Vegas would be cool, but I would wait until the Raiders are actually there.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:No idea why Cleveland is on that list. Guess it might be exciting with them likely having the first pick again. Get the hometown crowd really into it at the beginning. If it were there this year, would make more sense with all the picks Cleveland has.

From that list I would put it in either Vegas or Denver. Vegas would be cool, but I would wait until the Raiders are actually there.

What makes Vegas so cool is that you could be betting the odds on each pick. It would be worth your while to take J with you too as I am sure he could "guarantee" several picks.

LOL, :stirthepot:
    Fallin' in love with this new installment of the Seahawks!!!
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• I bet they do it in London at some point in the next 10 years.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• original poster wrote:I bet they do it in London at some point in the next 10 years.

Ya...with virtual athletes and virtual coaches and The only one there is the Commish.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• JSeahawks wrote:I couldn’t imagine being in Vegas and wanting to stop doing Vegas to go attend a draft. I always watch it in tv, but seems like it would be a pretty boring event to actually go to, especially considering the other stuff you could do in Vegas. They should put it in Cleveland or Pittsburgh or somewhere there’s nothing else to do.

I agree. I live in the Chicago area and it was here two years in a row and I didn't even think about going and battling the crowds. I didn't want to mingle with the people who feel the need to boo Goodell EVERY. SINGLE. PICK.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information