The picture of the fans in the backround of this forum

Have questions or seeking answers regarding anything to do with Seahawks.NET? Here's the place. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • I probably worded the title weird; but whats up with the fan on the right side of the page wearing white with the grey beanie and white stripes? It appears he is doing the "nazi salute".. This may be a bit random but this always caught my eye every time I opened the forum and wondering if anyone else has caught this. lol
    SF49r
    NET Starter

• SF49r wrote:I probably worded the title weird; but whats up with the fan on the right side of the page wearing white with the grey beanie and white stripes? It appears he is doing the "nazi salute".. This may be a bit random but this always caught my eye every time I opened the forum and wondering if anyone else has caught this. lol

If you look around him other fans have their hands raised in different stages as well, it was a snap shot of people in the middle of cheering, trying to read to much into something here.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• SF49r wrote:I probably worded the title weird; but whats up with the fan on the right side of the page wearing white with the grey beanie and white stripes? It appears he is doing the "nazi salute".. This may be a bit random but this always caught my eye every time I opened the forum and wondering if anyone else has caught this. lol

Should we follow you around and accuse you of doing a Nazi salute every time you raise your arm?

You are REALLY stretching to find a controversy here where there clearly is none.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:06 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET FAQ FORUM ]

Information