Any plans on a "Thanks" feature?

Have questions or seeking answers regarding anything to do with NET Nation? Here's the place. RATING: PG
Any plans on a "Thanks" feature?
Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:31 am
  • In a few forums I have been on, they have a "Thanks" button that allows posters to agree with or simply appreciate the contribution of another poster. It seems that it would save a lot of these: :13: or simply the "Me too" or "^^This^^" posts.
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Re: Any plans on a "Thanks" feature?
Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 am
  • If one does get added, I hope there is a "dislike" function as well...that way we could see if someone tends to post twice as many stupid things as good ones =P

I'm sure it'd be abused by a number of people around here, though...lol. (maybe limit the 'thanks' and 'dislike' functions to once per day, so people don't spam them? that'd be cool)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 am
  • Even just a "like" button similar to Facebook would help. That way you don't have people spamming posters they don't like with "dislike" and things like that. You just get an appreciative "like" click if you post something noteworthy. If no one likes your post, or it isn't anything special, nothing happens.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 am
  • No, there are no plans for those kinds of features. If we did, I can guarantee you that people would still post those lovely "ditto" and "+1" responses anyway.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET NATION FAQ FORUM ]

Information