HDMI...Composite

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! RATING: PG
HDMI...Composite
Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 pm
  • I have been searching for HDMI conversion from Composite cabling. I want to change some videos with audio to HDMI format so I can watch them on my tv. I want to plug in one dvd player in the comp jacks on the back and another on the HdMI jack and maybe another on the other Hdmi jack so I have options. I know that we have rules here...so If you have an idea or method.....PM me please. until then...the bing/google/search continues. :::)))
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    "Unfortunately, common sense is the least common of all the senses..." - Mark Twain
    To use the Barrel euphemism, if you look under the Niners, you may find the Raiders, or is it the other way around?
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Re: HDMI...Composite
Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:01 pm
  • Amazon seems to have Composite to HDMI. That might be a good place to check out. I honestly am confused about what you want to do though. Can you explain it in a different way?
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:10 pm
  • I have 3 dvd players. I have one dvd player going into the composite back of my tv. I have digital coaxial cable (over the air television RF signals) going to tv input. I want dvd number 2 going to Hdmi Input number 1. I would like to see if I can put another Dvd player (call it george..or dvd number 3 for short) into Hdmi input number 2. If we get some games that I want to record and watch, I want to be able to record in one, watch in another one and maybe have another program recording in another one. 2 record programs and I want the option to record on them as I monitor them too. A switch from composite x3 to hdmi may be what I need.
    "Unfortunately, common sense is the least common of all the senses..." - Mark Twain
    To use the Barrel euphemism, if you look under the Niners, you may find the Raiders, or is it the other way around?
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:24 pm
  • Or this one...
    Composite-S-video-Audio-HDMI-Converter/dp/B003NS0UUQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1395955149&sr=8-4&keywords=composite+video+to+hdmi

Same site..different part.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 pm
  • Yeah that might work too. If you do it I would just get one though to see if it accomplishes what you are trying to do and then if it works get another one.
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:40 pm
  • Agreed. Thanks for the help.

I moved a dvd player to the big tv and was trying to make it work there. Ran into problems. now I am having DTs trying to watch the game....the donkeyloss game...dammit.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information