Respect is Earned Wallpaper

Post your Seahawks-related images, video, audio, designs and requests here! RATING: PG
Respect is Earned Wallpaper
Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:16 am
  • Saw this concept on a shirt last year and I love it. I haven't been able to find the specific shirt since, unfortunately. So I made a wallpaper out of the concept and thought I would share it.

1920x1200
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Re: Respect is Earned Wallpaper
Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:19 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:Saw this concept on a shirt last year and I love it. I haven't been able to find the specific shirt since, unfortunately. So I made a wallpaper out of the concept and thought I would share it.

1920x1200

Nice! Thanks for this.

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Re: Respect is Earned Wallpaper
Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:09 pm
  • Speaking of "respect:" I visited one of the local malls here in Central Pennsylvania last night. One of the sporting good stores had a TON of Seahawks stuff. Some Super Bowl champs merchandise, some regular merchandise. I have never seen that much Hawks stuff for sale in a store around here. It was a thing of beauty. I turned my wife and said, "see, when you win the Super Bowl, you really get that respect." We bought 2 Superbowl Champs bumper sticker for each of our cars, by the way.
    James in PA
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE MULTIMEDIA FORUM ]

Information